Tuesday, September 13, 2011

clothing + sparkle: my signature tulle skirt

I have long been obsessed with tulle skirts and a few years ago when j. crew launched a line of tulle skirts for crewcuts I was thrilled. the skirts soon became a staple in my wardrobe and I dress them down for day with a stripe boatneck and glam them up for evening with big sparkle necklaces. I recently met marissa webb, head of women's design for j. crew, who was responsible for bringing the tulle skirt to j. crew. her sense of style is effortless chic and tailored so when crewcuts designers saw her wearing tulle skirts to work they decided to launch a collection. thank you, marissa!

(wood necklace, www.katiebartels.com; shirt, j.crew; skirt, j.crew; coach clutch; alexis bittar cuff bracelet; hermes watch; manolo blahnik heels)



(sunglasses, SALT; necklace, www.katiebartels.com; shirt, j.crew; skirt, j.crew; bangle, kenneth jay lane; bag, chanel; shoes, TOMS)


No comments:

Post a Comment