Saturday, October 29, 2011

favorite thing of the week: neon cambridge satchel

any one who knows me well knows that I am not one to purchase accessories in muted colors. when I first learned of the cambridge satchel company I fell in love with their classic shapes and great craftsmanship. I knew that this would be the perfect bag to carry during gemstone buying trips and other adventures in new york city. once I was sold on the product, it was time to pick out the color. as I browsed the site I came across theFluoro collection and it was love at first sight. picking out which fluorescent color I wanted was very tough but in the end I decided on fluro yellow and I am so thrilled with my satchel!

1 comment:

  1. love your pick! and the monogram couldn't be more perfect!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete