Tuesday, January 3, 2012

drink more color!

I try to avoid overly-ambitious new years resolutions and to be honest I live a pretty healthy lifestyle (minus the cupcake addiction...) so I never feel the need to change too much. but one thing I am going to make a real effort to do more is drink green juice! green juice makes a good snack in between breakfast and lunch, its a good replacement for sugary coffee drinks in the afternoon, and it looks really pretty with a blue and white stripe straw (naturally, how I must drink it!). so, cheers to a happy and healthy 2012!

in nyc I get my green juices from elixir, blue print cleanse (found in Whole Foods), one lucky duck, and liquiteria

need help organizing and tracking your new years resolution progress? check out Accompl.sh

No comments:

Post a Comment