Wednesday, February 29, 2012

february in instagram photos

manicure+starbucks= post-India jetlag recovery


I attended the StyleCaster State of Style Summit (this particular panel features the leaders from Warby Parker, Falling Whistles, FEED, and Pencils of Promise)


I fell in love with the turquoise nails at the Gretchen Jones presentation


love camel and red


valentine's day nails!


discovered the wonderful nolita eatery balaboosta


I launched a new collection: wood and sparkle


wore my bronze sparkle necklace to a friend's wedding


I designed the headpiece for my friend's wedding! (huge honor!)


fell in love with this derek lam jacket


I indulged on lots of yummy grilled cheese at The Big Cheesy and got to vote for my favorite grilled cheese in nyc (Melt Shop got my vote!)


always fun to go to a theme party--hello 80s!


ended the month on a neon note!

No comments:

Post a Comment