Wednesday, July 11, 2012

adventures in seoul: the end

I'm back in nyc and definitely miss my time in seoul. here are a few snapshots of my final days:

colorful bench

loved this cushion

plants growing on walkway to the palace

flowers with palace in the background

a nice pop of color on a gray day

ceiling at the palace

throne room

cool detailing on the outside of part of the palace

part of the palace

fell in love with the ceiling of the palace

interesting detailing

loved the colors on the roof

more palace details

water lillies

siblings at the palace

my little brother is a tad too tall for this walkway


cheers to the 4th of july!

american flag outside the us embassy

came across this as I took an afternoon stroll

took a tour of my brother's university, yonsei

ribbons representing families torn apart 
by the north-south divide

south korean flag on the freedom bridge

looking into north korea

tour of a tunnel dug secretly by the north koreans

definitely want to obey this warning!

very interesting tour

view at my final dinner in seoul

goodbye seoul, hello nyc!

No comments:

Post a Comment