Monday, August 27, 2012

adventures in nantucket

I recently spent a long weekend with family in nantucket enjoying the ocean, seafood, and amazing sunsets. here are a few snapshots from my trip:

nantucket red shorts and stripes are a must

wearing a summer 2013 sample!

coral and onyx necklaces!

relaxing by the pool

morning view

colorful signs at the old wharf

a must stop

came across soap jewelry while shopping in town

lots of nantucket red at murray's toggery shop

old wharf

buying fresh seafood for dinner!

wearing my hyannis necklace!

farmers market

spent an afternoon at cisco brewery

my uncle's delicious tomato salad

coffee and nytimes style section with an ocean view

time to kayak!

my grandfather, cousin, and uncle get ready to set sail

\
last nantucket sunset

scallops for dinner

my aunt models a necklace I custom made for her!

goodbye nantucket!

No comments:

Post a Comment