Friday, September 28, 2012

september in instagram

from a labor day trip to boston, the independent fashion blogger conference, fashion week, and cornell homecoming, september has been a really fun and inspiring month. here is a look back at my adventures in instagram photos:

lunch at Clink with Kate from DomestiKated Life

exploring the gorgeous cobblestone streets in boston

bloody mary bar!

colorful carpet at ikea


new friends from IFB conference

turquoise and sparkle at kate spade

fashions night out with my friend natalie

new sparkle and spike shoes

girls night out at cocktail bodega

embroidery on one of my skirts

embracing fall with camouflage

custom uncommon iphone case with my blake necklace

adorable wall in nolita

sketching for my interior design class

one of my favorite oscar de la renta dresses in the 
window of bergdorf goodman

tomato red, leopard, and neon



No comments:

Post a Comment