Thursday, January 3, 2013

december in instagram

the famous rockefeller center tree

close up shot of the rock center tree sparkle

temporary diamond tattoos

off to the sotheby's magnificent gems auction

to die for

putting up red twinkle lights at my apt

disco ball ornament in bryant park

wrapping necklaces for customers!

DIY straw wreath at paper source (my idea of heaven)

my xmas cards this year ;)

I visited the fabulous Zoe Boutique in alexandria!

check out my marilyn necklace in the window of zoe boutique!

my katherine necklace, marilyn necklace, and janna earrings 
being modeled at the cornell young alumni holiday party!

colorful chairs in bryant park

working on my spring collection!

working from bed with an apt lit by twinkle lights

love this color combination

best discovery of the holidays: glitter tape

displaying my bracelets from jaipur on a glass candlestick holder

editing photos of my spring collection!

gingerbread house at my hotel in boston

obsessed with this carpet at the taj hotel in boston

prosecco lunch break after a busy morning in boston

major ornament in boston

boston museum of fine art!

amazing exhibit, a must see!

obsessed with this sculpture

hosted a party in my hotel room...naturally gemstone coasters
were involved :)

happy national cupcake day (dec 15)!

boston at dusk

GW

my best friend's holiday card


a gorgeous oscar de la renta gown in the bergdorf holiday window

gave this to my parents for christmas when I was four

santa left my brother and me a note :)

my mom makes pancakes on xmas morning (check out her new jewelry!) 

tulle and sparkle for the family holiday party

holiday manicure!

my cousins make a swedish drink to get the holiday party going

kicking off new years in boston with the one and only jon bellante

getting ready to ring in the new year at my dear friend janna's apt!

1 comment:

  1. We are so honored to be part of your Instagram December!! Loved having you at Zoe!

    ReplyDelete