Wednesday, February 13, 2013

inside my suitcase: desert beauty

I'm off to arizona tonight for the tucson gemstone show! I am very excited to pick out stones for future collections and also for a little pool time. but the sun and warmer weather means a change in my beauty routine. here are some of the beauty staples that will be in my suitcase:



I discovered sabon about seven years ago and have been addicted ever since. their vanilla coconut body scrub smells unbelievable and works so well.



when I read in WWD that living proof was founded by chemical engineers, I was immediately intrigued. I have been using their products for the past few months and have been very satisfied. I'll be using lots of this to protect my locks in the sun and in the pool!



I have fair skin, which means the sun and I have a complex relationship. harsh cleanser after a day in the sun ruins my skin so I use this gentle cleanser (also, love the seafoam green color!)


I have a fabulous dermatologist and she introduced me to skinceuticals. their sunscreen doesn't make you break out and it provides very solid coverage



during my recent trip to iceland, I visited the blue lagoon and picked up some beauty products. I have been in love with this mask and use it 1-2 times a week. perfect for post-flight revival.



tastes good, smells good, and gives your lips a dewy look. can't go wrong with this

No comments:

Post a Comment