Monday, February 4, 2013

january in instagram

a look back at my january in instagram photos

kicked off january with a trip to iceland

geyser in northern iceland



sadly, we didn't get a good viewing of the northern
lights, so this photo in our hotel room had to do

quick dry bar pick me up


the best part of waking up is espresso in your cup

ribbon for my spring collection!

good morning boston!

cornell alumni leadership conference...ezra cornell looking sharp

nytimes travel article about iceland

colorful window display on newbury street

ducks!

love this silk display at holiday on charles street

georgetown cupcakes (gluten free, naturally!)

my jewelry was used in a spring editorial 
photo shoot! details to come

spicing things up with my hair

hey there pink accent...more accents to come!

learning to knit (for my winter 2013 collection!)



multicolor manicure

#preach

delicious luncheon

caffeine and gluten free sweet time

sunday mornings are made for looking at street
style photos (die for this skirt)

matching heels and lips

mimosa o'clock 

lobster huevos rancheros

color blocking manicure

yep, that's about right

playing with colorful jade

one of my favorite rings #feathers

sneak peek at my summer 2013 collection in the works

No comments:

Post a Comment