Wednesday, May 1, 2013

april in instagram

spring finally made an appearance in nyc!

sparkle and camo for sunday brunch

brunch at hundred acres in the west village

amazing wall on elizabeth street in nolita

my mom and myself at the planned parenthood luncheon in ct
{she's rocking my seconsett necklace and I'm rocking my katherine necklace}

with my grandparents at the planned parenthood luncheon

with the bronze fonz in milwaukee 
{the fonz in wearing my natalie necklace and I am wearing my marilyn necklace}

gluten free pizza is the best way to end a super long day

getting ready for my spring trunk shows!

oh hey, its my sarah earrings on the cover of ellements magazine!

love my adhesive white board stickers

taking my type A personality to a more colorful level with this
weekly to do list paper

my friend lisa models her namesake lisa necklace

I assisted in the cooking of a meal! and obviously there was some
color blocking going on

my childhood summer spot was featured in martha stewart magazine

my samantha and natalie necklaces on display at 
Images of Old Greenwich!

off to the REACH prep annual luncheon in my blake necklace

REACH Prep is a charity near and dear to my heart
{I was a teacher for three summers}

sparkle +neon hairties #perfection

my mom won a blue ribbon for this amazing flower arrangement

3D diamond iphone case

very excited to have my janna earrings featured in ceci style magazine!

embracing aztec prints for spring

working on a new bracelet in my studio

grosgrain heaven in the garment district

oh hell yes I bought these bright purple ostrich feathers

an amazing friday afternoon in nyc

working on an exclusive collection, details to come in may!

dinner at one of my favorite spots, mermaid inn

friday happy hour cocktails at prima

saturday stroll in central park

taking a moment to enjoy the amazing weather in central park

colorful grosgrain ribbon for spring

more trunk show prep

off to brunch wearing my emma earrings

my friend courtney masters color blocking at brunch

fried eggs and chorizo at the dutch

obsessed with these neon chandelier napkins from plum alley

No comments:

Post a Comment