Friday, May 31, 2013

may in instagram

styling my marina gold coral necklace for a trunk show

ribbons for my natalie, shira, and samantha necklaces

my summer collection on display at a trunk show in CT


my display at the MS luncheon in CT 
{summer and spring collections featured}

at my trunk show!

red lips and the marina necklace

my friend pauline rocks her new mackenzie earrings

working on new earrings in my studio

one of the pieces I made my mom for mother's day

during a bridesmaid dress fitting I may or may not have played
with the bride's ring #bestbridesmaidever

my ever growing nail polish collection

chevron tape on a package headed to a customer

some days you need to wear a tutu

my mom puts the finishing touches on my summer collection
display at a NYC trunk show


the seconsett and marina necklaces

trying to make my stress fracture look chic

its all about the details

my spring collection on display at a NYC trunk show

came across the set of law and order: svu in central park
{this scene was from the season finale!}

finalizing my fall 2013 collection!

cocktails at clover club

love the lighting at char no. 4 in brooklyn

zebra on zebra

first bbq of the season in ct

my brother bbqs for mother's day

wine on the back deck

my parents celebrated their 30th anniversary!
{photo taken may 14, 1983 in ct}

rocking a neon scarf and my janna earrings to a lunch meeting

in love with my new sparkle and gemstone hair ties

getting ready to launch my summer collection!

shooting my fall 2013 collection!

my mom snacks during my fall 2013 photo shoot

necklace inspired by my nail polish

colorful tulips on my desk

my natalie necklace in sky blue, exclusively for 

I feel like alice! ice cream stop in west dover, vt

relaxing on the lawn in CT after a chilly trip in VT (it snowed!)

hey there summer!

getting ready to move into my new office space in nyc :)

visited the studio of my mom's favorite potter in vermont

No comments:

Post a Comment