Thursday, May 9, 2013

style icon: emma stone

I have always thought emma stone had a great fashion sense. then when I saw the amazing lanvin dress she wore to last year's Met Ball she went from my "I like your style, well done" category to my "style icon" category. also I have seen her in person when she is not "on" and she looks equally adorable {I saw her at an edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros concert last year, she was very concert chic...I might have stalked her for like 3 minutes to get a complete look at her outfit...}.

here are some of my favorite looks she's had over the past few years:

so amazing. 
by far one of my fave Met Ball looks ever

way to rock neon pink, emma. way to rock it

a fabulous twist on a classic peplum

metallic!

love a good pink and red combination

her makeup here is fabulous. cat's eyes are amaze

pattern mixing with a train, bravo!

casual, yet so chic

looking fierce and classy in leather

I love a pop of emerald with a black dress

everyone stop everything. 
I own this badgley mischka dress. 
#wearetwins
#weshouldbefriends




all photos, nymag.com





No comments:

Post a Comment