Wednesday, August 21, 2013

back to school chic



its hard to believe the summer is winding down and back to school preparations are underway. here are some of my back to school picks to keep you well styled on campus this fall:

my janna earrings {which come in 8 different colors) are a great lightweight statement piece. 
pair them with an oxford and school boy blazer or turtleneck sweater when the days get cooler

a pop of turquoise is always a good idea during the fall season. my blake earrings look great with charcoal grey, burnt orange, hunter green, deep violet, and pretty much any other signature fall color.

one of my favorite things about fall is when the leaves in central park start to change color. my sarah earrings {which come in 8 different colors} remind me of all the shades of foliage change.

lightweight and versatile, the steph bracelet takes you from a history lecture to homecoming bonfire.

brown and orange is one of my favorite color combinations for fall. my ashton necklace pairs smooth round wood with bright orange spike howlite and small gold glass accents for a pop of sparkle.


colorful ribbon adds a feminine touch to the samantha necklace. the adjustable nature of the necklace allows it to be worn with a variety of necklines.


No comments:

Post a Comment