Tuesday, September 10, 2013

inspiration tuesday: enchanting india

every tuesday I blog about things that are currently inspiring me (from cobalt blue to radishes). today I decided to share some snapshots from my 2012 trip to india; the inspiration behind my fall 2013 collection, which just launched last week.

enjoy!


dinner at 1135 AD in jaipur

amazing gemstone paint at amber fort in jaipur

detailing at amber fort

could not stop staring at this ceiling at amber fort

just me with a diamond, emerald, and platinum elephant turban adornment at gem palace in jaipur

love the adornments on the top of amber fort

rose cut DIAMOND necklace at gem palace #swoon

textiles at hot pink in jaipur

johari bazar acquisitions

colorful shoes at the johari bazar

famous pottery style from rajasthan

poolside at the oberoi in udaipur

another look at my johari bazar purchases


detailing on a hotel/former palace in jaipur

hanging out at the city palace in udaipur

love a good arch

floral and chevron mixing at city palace in udaipur

the market in udaipur

pop of magenta

details at the oberoi in udaipur

did not want to leave the oberoi!

backdrop during tea at the rambagh palace in jaipur

no words...the taj

me at the taj

poolside in udaipur

details in delhi

gem love

details in udaipur

delhi


chevron in udaipur

gemstone inlay at the taj


No comments:

Post a Comment