Wednesday, October 23, 2013

adventures in cincinnati: part 1

this past weekend my parents and I traveled to cincinnati to attend Harper Ever After, an exhibition of unseen and rarely seen works of artists charley and edie harper. as I mentioned in yesterday's post, charley was a dear family friend until his passing in 2007. this was my first time in cincinnati and my first time seeing charley's house and studio. it was a wonderful trip and I was very inspired by a weekend surrounded by art. over the next two days I will be sharing images from the trip. today's image will focus on the museums of cincinnati.

an amazing cobalt blue piece by chihuly

found this sign at the cincinnati art museum quite entertaining

loved the patterns in this painting

colorful art at the cincinnati contemporary museum

I would like this in a necklace, please




No comments:

Post a Comment