Friday, November 29, 2013

november in instagram

working on a new collection of stacking bracelets!

brunch break in between cheering on friends during the nyc marathon

my best friend with her marathon medal

and then I stole the medal...

I have a thing for trader joe's mashed sweet potatoes

my holiday collection on display during a holiday trunk show

my ring party


colorful coral!

one of my friends rocks my stacking bracelets 

getting ready to launch katie's finds!

vicki and jeanne rock their new arm parties!

working on a sophie bracelet

I heart nyc

moon over manhattan

working on emma earrings for trunk shows

fa la la la la

a good life motto

trunk show at zoe boutique!

I came down with a cold, so I took my medicine

my taj bracelet and pushkar earrings on display



one of my mom's fabulous flower arrangements

dear santa...

deductive reasoning at its finest

I'll be wearing sweatpants and sparkle during thanksgiving

preach

so many fabulous straws!



snowing in nyc and I'm wearing ballet flats and no socks #adultfail

No comments:

Post a Comment