Thursday, January 16, 2014

inside my bag: travels in boston

I'm off to boston tomorrow for the cornell alumni leadership conference (CALC) and I thought I would share some of the items I'm packing to stay organized and stylish:



to stay organized: 1. paper source orange pattern spiral notebook // 2. staples optiflow pen (literally the best pen EVER)

to stay pretty: 3. l'occitane mango flower hand cream (smells amazing) // 5. NARS lipstick in roman holiday (very versatile color, flattering for all skin types)

to stay chic (and show my alma mater pride #gobigred): 4. chanel tote (I keep the detachable strap on hand in case I'm carrying a lot--especially good when traveling) // 6. katie bartels gemstone jewelry Shira necklace // 7. katie bartels gemstone jewelry Janna earrings in red

No comments:

Post a Comment