Tuesday, January 21, 2014

inspiration tuesday: pineapples



last week while walking through the garment district getting supplies for my fall 2014 collection, I came across the most amazing supply store. there were walls of colorful feathers, sequins, trim, and other findings. I literally thought I had died and gone to heaven. except there was no bar so then I knew I couldn't actually be in heaven. anyway...I walked around, audibly gasping as I discovered new treasures. I have recently been having a "pineapple moment" and am really into the shape and color combinations in pineapples. so when I came across these sequin pineapples (pictured above), I was incredibly excited. I'm thinking of turning them into earrings for myself. jury is still out.

here are some other images I've been pinning during my pineapple moment:














No comments:

Post a Comment