Tuesday, May 6, 2014

katie's favorite Met Gala looks

the met ball is one of my favorite fashion events of the year. actually...no...its my favorite. the oscars are great but women are still cautious about what they wear. but at the met ball, you can step it up another notch. and people definitely do. here are my favorite looks from this uber fashionable evening.

oh and in case you are wondering what I wore last night, I paired black lululemon run inspire crops with a black tank (I went to spin class #glam #coverofvogue).

I love a layered dress. and I love that suki paired bright red lips with this pale dress. 



allison always keeps it classy and she did not disappoint. this oscar de la renta gown is elegant and looks fabulous on her. and I adore the color.



after jay-z and beyonce, posh and becks is my favorite couple. I adore victoria. they look stunning together and {even though memorial day hasn't taken place yet...} I love the white theme. 



I love diana's look mostly because I love her hair style. and the pop of purple.



LUPITA!!! she can do no wrong and I am obsessed with this look. she took a rish and she looks great. not that she could ever look bad. but still, this is just awesome.



joan smalls always looks stunning and I love this look. I love a sheer skirt and I am obsessed with her lipstick and hair style. 



oh reese, you are fabulous.


KILLING IT!!



I am loving this off the shoulder top-cape hybrid. and stripes are always a good idea. nice job, stella.



emma stone is one of my style icons. she always looks great in this color palette. now, to be totally honest I'm not loving the cut of the top but I am loving the color. and the skirt is amazing.



all photos, nymag.com


No comments:

Post a Comment