Friday, May 30, 2014

may in instagram

rocking my susan necklace with a bold palm print


participated in the BUST Magazine fair


another view of my table


my mom rocks her blake necklace


a custom necklace for mother's day :)


nothing beats dinner at a diner


ran a race, got beaten by a lot of 5-year-olds #lame


BBQ time in CT


word


ever since I saw "house of cards" I've been craving ribs
so took a trip to blue smoke with some friends


maya hayuk's brooklyn studio


took an art class, was obsessed with the paint pattern on the tablecloth


final product of my block printing class


scenes from my show at Artists and Fleas in Williamsburg


my ribbon necklaces!


the darling viriginie millifore models my laser cut pineapple earrings


you're never too young to start stacking bracelets!


terrarium making class


my terrarium (it died soon after #RIP)


its summer!!


rocked this necklace to my brother's wedding party


my mom was in charge of flowers #killedit


hanging with my mom at the beach


flip cup #college


No comments:

Post a Comment