Wednesday, June 11, 2014

wedding wednesday: custom bridesmaid necklaces

random fun fact about me: I own every martha stewart weddings magazine published since 1999 {I was 14 in 1999...}.

so now that you know that, it won't come as a huge surprise that I love designing jewelry for weddings. I have made necklaces and earring sets for mothers of the bride, necklaces for brides, a headpiece for a bride, and necklaces and earrings for bridesmaids. 

last year I had a bride reach out to me with her wedding colors (red and tiffany blue) and ask me to customize my ribbon necklaces to fit the theme of her wedding. I was super excited to put this together and we worked on design ideas and came up with bridesmaid necklaces that we were both super excited by (see final design below):



I then decided to make this process more accessible for other customers. so I now have many more ribbon color options on my site and a note that you can email me if you need a more specific color {katie@katiebartels.com}...more exciting news? I have a sliding scale discount based on the number of necklaces you purchase. so more bridesmaids=more savings. 


here are some of the styles you get to choose from {the natalie, the shira, and the samantha} and some color options are below...so get designing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment