Saturday, October 22, 2011

favorite thing of the week: charley harper and todd oldham for fishs eddy

when I heard todd oldham was working with fishs eddy on a line using images from my all-time favorite artist charley harper , I was so thrilled. the first part of the collaborationlaunched this summer and has been a huge hit.

last night I attended the 25th anniversary party for fishs eddy and I was able to catch up with brett harper (charley's son), who has become a dear family friend, and todd oldham and they let me know that the second part of the collaboration, a line based on charley's bird prints is in the works! my favorite flamingo print will be used, hooray!

here are two of my favorite pieces from the current collaboration:

triangle fish sauce dish

angel fish sauce dish

No comments:

Post a Comment