Thursday, February 16, 2012

fashion week favorites

ever since I picked up my first Vogue magazine in March of 1997 (I was 12), I have been enchanted by high fashion. new york fashion week is therefore a big thrill for me. although I have yet to sit in the front row at a fashion show (a dream of mine...especially Oscar de la Renta, if I had my pick :) ), I still make sure I attend several events during the week and every night I go on nymag.com to view the collections presented that day and anxiously await the arrival of WWD each day. here are a few of the looks that I have adored this new york fashion week:

the finale dress at Oscar de la Renta actually took my breath away

stunning embroidery at Naeem Khan

quite a cape! at Michael Kors

love these canary yellow opera gloves at J. Mendel

head over heels in love with the mint chevron at J.Crew

<3 a gown with pockets (Carolina Herrera)


pink sparkle at Erin by Erin Fetherston

stunning gold Prabal Gurung jacket

a pop of fuchsia at Thakoon

stunning gown at Zac Posen

loved the chunky knits at Derek Lam

great camel coat from WHiT



all images, nymag.com

4 comments: