Monday, September 3, 2012

happy labor day!



I really can't believe the summer is almost over. it seems like just yesterday one of my friends and I celebrated the beginning of summer in southampton. this summer has taken me on adventures to the hamptons, korea, boston, nantucket, and connecticut. it has been a great summer but I've always been more of a fall person. fall reminds me of going to staples to get new school supplies, getting my school uniform out of the back of my closet, and starting something fresh. a lot of people see january as a new beginning, but for me the fall is a fresh start. 


the first sign for me of the start of fall is the arrival of the september issue of vogue. this is honestly one of the highlights of my year. I flip through the pages, put post it notes on outfits I want to recreate or items I want to purchase for my wardrobe (or dream of purchasing...). I always have one new signature outfit each fall. this year I'm all about dark jeans, a camel sweater, my blake necklace (seen above, available for purchase starting thursday!), my l.l. bean camouflage tote, and patent shoes. with of course neon nail polish (love the camouflage-neon juxtaposition).

so, happy labor day. and happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment