Wednesday, September 5, 2012

IFBcon

I've spent the past two days attending the bi-annual independent fashion bloggers conference. it was very inspiring and I met some amazing bloggers that I look forward to partnering with in the future. I have lots of new ideas for my blog and I'm really excited to get started! here is a look at some of the exciting things that took place during #IFBcon:

the conference was held in one of my favorite neighborhoods, soho

t-shirt decorating at Monkey Chimp

gorgeous polish colors at julep

in love with the custom iphone/ipad cases from uncommon
(naturally had to order one with an image of a necklace)

coco rocha and derek blasberg talk fashion and bloggin

after party at the thompson hotel

great panel on entrepreneurship and blogging

obsessed with these steve madden glitter and stud shoes worn by @StyleTab

keynote speaker Iman

the uncommon ladies helping me with my new iphone case!

another great panel (with one of my fave bloggers, @designlovefest)

I was SO honored to have the matchbook mag girls photograph me

lots of new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment